04 October 2012

Shopping! Winter 2012/13

I've gotten a ton of catalogs recently, and I wanted to share more cute knit and knit-inspired things with you guys!

West Elm has this awesome cable-print rug. I love this, and I'm thinking about getting two little ones for the sides of the bed in my guest room. The sizes go from 2x3 all the way up to 5x8. It could be wintery or fit in well with summery themes, too, since you could always interpret it as a New England beachy/boaty vibe.

Free People always has great knitwear, and I found a few things that look downright hand knitted.
The Cloud Pattern Pullover looks like a cozy scrap sweater:

and the Animal Cardigan looks like it could be made from a multi-colored hand dyed yarn. Anyone else kind of think it looks like Wollmeise's Rhabarbar?

And Crate and Barrel is killing me with these hilarious/adorable knitted penguin Christmas ornaments:
I'll be on the lookout for more stuff as the season goes on! Have you found anything fun yet? Show me in the comments!
- YX

(October giveaway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment