14 February 2012

Trend: LOVEly yarn

Valentine's Day! I have some project updates for you, but for today I wanted to share some gorgeous love-themed yarns with you:

First off is Viola Viola's Old Rose M/C/N. Worth mentioning that her "love" colorway was the one I used on my caliper hat:

Next is The Kangaroo Dyer's Heart's Love colorway:


Knit and Fiber Creation's Sweetheart sock yarn sets my feet aflutter:

Not a pink fan? Here's I'm Yours by Turtle Purl:

Show me some yarn love in the comments!
- YX

3 comments:

  1. Old Maiden Aunt created two colourways for Valentines, one called Twu Wuv and one called As You Wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't *love* pink. I'll wear it occasionally, but generally, I don't dig the girly-girl look.

    However, there is something about pink yarn that I can't resist. Particularly the shade of pink in your caliper hat - I've got a couple of skeins of sock yarn in that pinky-peachy color and have no clue what to do with them! I can't even explain why I bought them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink yarn is always so pretty on the shelf... Even if the color isn't flattering!

    ReplyDelete